Stores That Scare Me
- At Home – IT IS ALL TOO MUCH!!! I cannot even buy anything because I am so overwhelmed by the sheer quantity of items. They can never be the store where I say “Oh At Home has that, I can run right in….” I mean the variety is great but holy smokes it is all too much for me!
- Ulta – Oh ladies, please wear less makeup. I realize you have to sell the products, but for those of us who barely wear makeup, or want to try, we are scared of it ALL! And how many products ARE there?! WOWSA. I thought there were lots of makeup counters at Macys but this is just overwhelming.
- Kohl’s – I want to like Kohl’s, I DO! Especially since they carry Lauren Conrad and I am a fan from afar. Afar, because I don’t want to admit I loved that show she was on.
- Target – I LOVE Target. I am scared because I love it TOO much!!!!!! NO fair. Books, films, JoAnna Gaines’ stuff, cute home stuff. AAAAH
- TJMaxx – Same as Target. SIGH!!!