Trying my hand again at Top Five Tuesdays in order to get more writing in!
Trends That Scare Me:
- Minimalism – Get rid of all your stuff?! Own a total of 10 items?! Clutter is so bad for you! Have you no stake in your personal history? Preserving the past? A PERSONALITY???
- Keyboard Warriors – You know who they are and chances are you have probably wasted your time fighting with them on Facebook. Honestly, no one is going to remember what you wrote on Facebook and no one cares. Grow up.
- Amazon Prime – Order today and get it at your doorstop in 2 days.
Are we seriously THAT lazy that we cannot wait a few days and go to the store to buy stuff? My mom worked a full time job, had dinner on the table for my Dad and didn’t need Amazon Prime. She didn’t have the luxury of smartphones and answers at her fingertips. Don’t tell me you are too busy. How could we be busier if we have so many resources to help us save time?
- Smart Appliances – Fine, I will be the first to admit I love my smartphone but really do we need a smart fridge? Smart car? Don’t give up your freedom and using your brain the good old fashioned way.
- Selfies – Seriously, just stop. Have someone else snap your photo so it isn’t always your point of view! You just might learn how beautiful you are by seeing yourself through someone else’s perspective.